infolinks

September 28, 2014

Younis Khan Blasts Pakistani Cricket Board For ODI Selection Insult

Younis Khan Blasts Pakistani Cricket Board For ODI Selection Insult


Younis Khan Is Pakistani Best Cricketer and the farmer caption of the Pakistan national cricket team. He is only the third Pakistani player to score 300 or more  runs in an innings.. Like Imran Khan, he is more remembered for his leadership letting Pakistan win 2009 ICC world T20.
Now days the news is about Younis Khan and PCB. Irritated with being dropped from the ODI side, Pakistan's senior batsman and previous commander Younis Khan on Friday, attacked the national selectors and said they ought to be considered responsible in the event that they neglect to manufacture another group for the World Cup in February one year from now.
An unmistakably furious Younis, who was dropped from the one-day squad for the arrangement against Australia, advised news people that he was eager to step aside from the national group for the following six months.
"On the off chance that they say I have no future then I will step aside in all arrangements. Don't pick me actually for Tests. I am eager to step aside for five prior months the World Cup. Give them a chance to make another group however in the event that they don't succeed then the selectors ought to be considered responsible," he said.
Younis, 36, a veteran of Pakistan cricket with 91 Test and 254 one-day appearances, said he was irate due to the way he was dealt with by the selectors and Board.
"I am furious about the treatment allotted to senior players. By what means can Moin Khan (boss selector) say I am not fit for ODI cricket. I am not against anybody. Anyhow in the wake of keeping me out for 15 months in ODI cricket, on what premise did they judge me? On the off chance that I am 36 does it implies I ought to shoot myself? Can't 30 or more players perform in universal cricket? All my life I have given more than 100 percent for Pakistan cricket and this is the way they treat me," he raged.


What Younis Khan said after Rejection watch Video


No comments:

Post a Comment